Before scheduling an appointment review the following requirements.
- Pass the COVID-19 screening questions.
- Must wear a mask when entering the Courthouse.
COVID-19 screening questions:
- Do you have a fever or had a fever in the last 3 days?
- Do you have a new cough?
- Do you have shortness of breath?
- Do you have a new sore throat?
- Do you have any new muscle aches?
- Are you or anyone in your residence currently under quarantine or isolation due to COVID-19?
- Are you awaiting COVID-19 test results?
If the answer to any of these screening questions is yes, please do not make the appointment at this time.
Click image to book an appointment (Does not work with Internet Explorer. Use Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari).